Sunday, March 3, 2013

Q's Pregnancy Style, 25 Weeks



Sweater, Very old F21
Belt, Thrifted
Dress, Anthro sale section
Tights, Target
Boots, Frye

Hello! How are all of you? I'm doing great! Loving the second trimester of pregnancy. 
This outfit I threw on before heading to church this morning. I bought this non maternity dress back in the fall and I'm happy to say it still fits! I think I just might get away with wearing until June too. I just adore this color pink! Today was still quite chilly, even in the bright sun, which you can see I'm trying to warm up in. Next weekend is supposed to be gorgeous and in the 60's though, so yay!
Oh, and I had to share with you the mini Frye boots my sister got Hazel! Just like mine, hehe.
xo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww you look so happy and absolutely gorgeous! The color of that dress really suits you :) xo

Monique said...

Quincy, you certainly have the gorgeous mom glow! It's so great to find dresses that will fit throughout. I can still wear some of my dresses but I know my days are numbered! Enjoy the sunshine next weekend.

Kimberley said...

The color of that dress looks really good on you :) Those matching boots are just about the cutest thing ever!

seannaapproved said...

Those are precious!!! :D

The Fictionista
{sean-mackenzie.blogspot.com}

hannah, heart city said...

Aww! I'm super late but congrats! You look resplendent

anne said...

you look so great! and the shoes for babe are just too cute :D

Witchcrafted Life said...

At the risk of sounding cliche (when it comes to pregnant mamas), you're positively glowing in these shots, darling gal. Lovely colour palette and dress.

♥ Jessica

*PS* Thank you very much for the sweet well wishes today, honey, I really appreciate them. ♥

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, small Frye boots. Love the pun.

BTW, I bought some playsuits off you and you said to share them when I wore them - it's been too rainy for the whole lot but I basically live in the skirts: http://ourdailydress.wordpress.com/tag/qs-handmade/

friedenlinde said...

You look so cute, and so happy! And those mini-boots are way too cute!! awww...

Anna-Karin said...

That color look fantastic on you! I can't say how cute it is that you both will have matching boots in just a short time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...