Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tattered Treasure



1940's Novelty Print Dress, Croatia Vintage

Hello lovelies! I apologize for the lack of posting the last few days. A never ending migraine had me feeling blahhh... but receiving this 1940's dress in the mail from Caitlin of Croatia Vintage made me feel a much better! Croatia Vintage is one of my favorites shops on Etsy and probably my most shopped. When I saw this 40's beauty I told Caitlin I'd love to fix her up and make her pretty again. So, that's just what I'm going to do! Those details and that print can not go to waste. I can't wait to share her with you when she's done!
Have a lovely week! xo

8 comments:

Unknown said...

The dress is so beautiful, love a good novelty print! xx

Dawniepants said...

Oh that is gorgeous! The novelty print is so pretty, can't wait to see it on!

dp
x

www.inanityandthegirl.com

Little Tree Vintage said...

this dress is gorgeous!

Kailey said...

What an incredible dress!

Casey Maura said...

Wow--that print is incredible! Can't wait to see how you fix it up. :)

Hope you feel better! Both my mom and sister have suffered from migraines for as long as I can remember, so you have my sympathy.

Monique said...

Looking forward to how you restore this lovely dress!

Erica-Jane Waters said...

That dress reminds me of something Molly Ringwald would have made good in 'Pretty in Pink'!

mommy Orkid Belle said...

It is a pretty dress even with it looking so tattered and all. Sure worth the save and saw your photos wearing it and you look good. Love the dress and the prints. :) I also thrifted a dress that needs some fixing and needs new buttons. Easy fix. Again, Pretty dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...