Friday, May 13, 2011

Inspiration Friday, Ginnifer Goodwin for Boston Common

I'm going to make today's Inspiration Friday post short and super sweet!
I came across these pretty images for Ginnifer Goodwin for Boston Common just the other day, and I love them! Ginnifer has to be one of my biggest inspirations. She's just so gosh darn cute and seems so sweet! The fact that she's from Memphis Tennessee and used to dress as Elvis as teen makes me love her even more. Oh, and lets not forget to mention that hair! I feel like she must be my long lost big sister ;o)
Have a wonderful weekend!
PS: Blogger has been acting up and sadly many of your sweet comments have been deleted. I did get to read them though, so thank you! Even getting this post up was a challenge. So hopefully it's back to normal soon! xo



5 comments:

Carys said...

Wow, you guys would get along so well!! These pictures are adorable!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Stephanie Lynn said...

How cute! I recently chopped my locks off so I'm now sporting a cute short do (although not as short as yours!). It's so fun!

Annika said...

amazing inspiration. the corseted dress in the first picture. simple perfection


Escape

Lexie said...

she really does seem like such a sweetheart!

Poke Salad Annie said...

her hair is awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...