Friday, May 7, 2010

Spring Things in the Shop!



Here are some of my favorite new items in my shop! All are just perfect for spring, don't you think?!

I want to thank you all for your lovely comments on my last post! Your comments always mean so much to me and each and every one puts a smile on my face! So, thank you!

I'm super excited about this weekend! Jonny and I are going to go to a spring festival down by the beach. There's going to be lots of fun handmade things to buy, delicious food to eat and an Elvis impersonator, lol! I'm afraid I can't resist a free Elvis impersonator concert, nope never! I hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend too!

12 comments:

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Oh, nice, especialy the first dress!
Hope you'll have a lovely weekend :)

Carys said...

Beautiful update!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

i absolutely love your set up. and that pink dress is to-die-for.

rino said...

nice,the pink bow-dress is my favourite:-)

reckless daughter said...

oh dear! lots of cute things. I have the red polka dot version of that liberty print dress. It's always so funny when you seen vintage items that are twin-esque, isn't it. I really love it/want it obviously but I probably shouldn't ;)

PS: have fun at your festival! xx

MarieBayArea said...

i covet that sweet little Liberty print mini dress. whoever scores that will be one lucky lass.

Jessica said...

Wow! Where do you find these wonderful things all the time!? Have a great time at the festival!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

I would kill for that pink dress! Unfortunately there is no way that I could fit into it :(

Myy said...

That playsuit is gorgeous!! Me want!!

DIANA said...

yay!! i really hope you have fun and can I just say i LOVE LOVE Elvis!!!!! he is amazing cute fantastic wow!!!! I have to control myself!! well darling have fun♥

Leire said...

That pink bow dress is beautiful!! :)

Unknown said...

That Vegan Red Bow Flats is extremely charming but all others are beautiful just the same.
-Wireless ISP software

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...