Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Little Bit About Me...



I just received this blog award from a lovely lady and a fellow Elvis fan, Loose Leaf Tigers! Thanks darling! I'm supposed to answer the following ten questions, then pass the award along to 10 bloggers. So, here it goes...

1. Where is your phone? Table
2. Your hair? wet
3. Your Mother? wonderful
4. Your Father? Hi Dad!
5. Your favorite food? waffles
6. Your dream last night? don't remember
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Tennessee
9. What room are you in? Living room
10. Your hobbie? yoga
11. Your fear? sharks
12. (is missing)
13. Where were you last night? couch
14. Something that you're not? messy
15. Muffins? pumpkin
16. Wishlist item? dresses, always dresses
17. Where did you grow up? Annapolis MD
18. Last thing you did? eat dinner, pancakes, yum!
19. What are you wearing? pjs
20. Your TV? TCM
21. Your pets? Patsy
22. Friends? wonderful
23. Your life? nice
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? Nanny
26. Vehicle? Kia
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? it's a secret
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. The last time you cried? yesterday
31. Whens the last time you laughed? minutes ago
32. Your best friend? hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Graceland
34. Facebook? family
35. Where do you eat? A Mexican place across the street, yummy!

I received another award from the fabulous Kelley Anne of Kaleidoscopic Refrains! I'm so tired so I'm not going to do it now, but soon! Thank you Darling!

Okay, here are the ten blogs I'm passing this along too!

13 comments:

Maria Confer said...

I love these posts. Congratulations on your award and thanks so much for passing it along!!!

lululetty.blogspot.com

calivintage said...

oh hooray, thank you love! i was just thinking that i need to do a little q&a or something on my blog and this might be a perfect start!

Kelley Anne said...

Thanks so much! Congratulations as well, your blog is just the cucumber's buttons.

Lexie said...

i love that your dream is Tennessee! <3

Mel said...

GASP from what I can see, your dress looks divine!

emma wallace said...

Congrats on the award!

And thank you so much for nominating me! You are one of the most inspiring blogs so it means a ton coming from you, dear!

Pumpkin muffins sound marvelous! Made me hungry (along with your other breakfasty mentions - coffee, waffles, pancakes)!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Congrats on the award. :) Would love to see the full pic of that lovely dress... and yes, every girl should wish for dress and more dresses!

avintagespirit (Lizzy) said...

Congratulations on the award. The one word answers are so fun. Cute dress your wearing at the top, you have the greatest dresses.

esme and the laneway said...

I love reading these, but am always surprised anyone would want to know mine (which doesn't really make sense...) I shall do them asap :)

Witchcrafted Life said...

I'm deeply touched, thank you very much for passing along this wonderful blog award to me, sweet heart!

(I love waffles and the colour red, too.)

Wishing you a gorgeous Friday,
♥ Jessica

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Sharks are frightening. :)

reckless daughter said...

Great answers.

PS:thanks for the award, luv! ;)

Christina said...

Yay for dresses! :)

-xtina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...