Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lula...


This is my favorite picture from the newest issue of Lula. I love everything about it, the adorable Luella dress she's wearing, those tights and the great expression on her face. Most of all I REALLY want that dress!

PS: It's been dark when I get home so I haven't been able to take pictures outside, and inside pictures are usually not the most attractive. Tomorrow I'll be home all day so I plan on heading into the great outdoors with my trusty tripod and taking some pic's. So until tomorrow my dears...
:o)

8 comments:

Toni said...

yes that dress is something to die for. i just read an article about lace and i'm totally craving that right now. that dress is super pretty.

LadyRed said...

Thank you so much for the Kreative blogger award! I feel honored! This dress is awesome... I always worry when I wear all black that I will look like I am going to a funeral, but this is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I want that dress! I love lace. love love love lace. I like how her hair is perfect even though it's blowing in the wind.

xo
dayna

Anonymous said...

The darkness is one of the things I hate about autumn/winter :(

The Lula picture is just stunning!

Sam said...

I also REALLY want that dress... It's so beautiful

lisa lindøe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisa lindøe said...

i love her outfit too, so gorgeous.

Jessica said...

ah! yes this is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...